Well, I talked it over with S, and he is really against getting busy tonight as he feels it will diminish his semen volume signficantly. I think the general thinking is that only 10% of the sperm gets in thru the cervix via intercourse, so maybe it really is better to wait. In any case, he has it firmly in his mind that sex tonight will lead to low volume tomorrow AM, so I'm thinking that the mental strain alone would probably result in a bad result if we went ahead with their recommendations. So... I think we're going to be rebels and skip out on sex today. We'll do the IUI tomorrow AM and just pray that the egg doesn't pop out until then. No wonder that follicle was so gigantic.
I'm assuming that the two 15 mm cysts aren't going to have enough time to ripen, which makes me sad, but oh well.
Him: 7:30 AM tomorrow. Me: 10:00 AM tomorrow. Yay!!